What Doing Business With A PROs Elite 100 Dealer means to the Customers
• The customer can rest assured that they are doing business with the office products company, in their local market, that has been recognized as the most admired for its Service Culture by its customers and by the nation’s Service benchmark execution specialist, PROs.
• The knowledge that the PROs Elite Dealer agreed to have its level of Service results continuously monitored and audited by the PROs proprietary Performance Improvement Virtual Operations Tool (PIVOT) to insure consistency of Service delivery to their Customers.
• The knowledge that the PROs Elite Dealer must earn certification through demonstrated service excellence, year after year, to retain this Elite Service status.
• Customers of a PROs Elite 100 Dealer can rest assured that the dealer’s service staffing is audited by PROs to insure that it is properly staffed and trained to industry productivity standards to deliver the level of Service they commit to their customers.
• The customer can have confidence that the performance of the equipment they lease or purchase is at or above reliability standards for the equipment they select.
• A customer doing business with a PROs Elite 100 Dealer will receive uptime in excess of 95 % that results from the dedication to technician training and Servicing techniques audited by PROs.
• The customer has assurance that the product they select and the applications they expect to operate will operate to their satisfaction.
• The customer has the knowledge the PROs Elite company they are doing business with made significant investment in training its Service Management organization and employee base in Elite Service practices.
• A customer doing business with a PROs Elite 100 Dealer, has the knowledge that their dealer has made the necessary investment in Spare parts availability management techniques that insures they have the right parts on hand for 92% of all calls.
• The customer is doing business with a locally owned dealer, with local dispatch, local spare parts support, local warehousing and complete account management capabilities. This combined with their employees’ service expertise and support tools, in the opinion of the Office Products Industry’s Benchmark co-authors, is superior to Manufacturer direct organizations and Mega dealerships.
• The customer has access to a third party customer advocate in any dispute that occurs between the PROs Elite 100 dealer and the customer. PROs an independent organization whose reputation is built on assuring Customer delight.
• The customer is assured that their PROs Elite dealer will have access to continuous improvement practices of the Best 100 Office Products Dealers in the United States.
• The customer is doing business with a dealer that is a Certified Expert in Managed Print Services to insure their companies entire digital output is managed to perfection.